Thursday, February 25, 2010

There are times when sharing is NOT a good thing!

Reagan had a great first day in nursery (even if it was about 3-4 weeks early) and apparently brought a little something home with her. Two days later she woke up snotty and grumpy. Her face was SOOOOO red from all the wiping. I had to put some heavy duty lotion on her little nose and cheeks to help her poor skin. Two days later I woke up with a head full of goo and a sore throat. One day later it got both Theron and Ryan. The next day it got Grandpa too. I hate being sick, even more I hate the cascade effect it seems to have on households. Poor Theron woke up yesterday with a barking cough, yep croup has reared it's ugly head again! Poor kid gets the croup so easy, any cold seems to throw him right back into it. So now he is medicated but two grumpy kids is NO fun! Not an hour seemed to go by yesterday without someone having a complete meltdown. It also seems that my kids who typically get along really well together just cannot seem to be nice to each other while sick. As if they were not grumpy enough! I am glad to see that at least this morning I can breath out both nostrils, Reagan's nose is barely running and Ryan is feeling much better. Grandpa seems to be better too. Now it is just Theron that is still miserable and if everyone else is any indication then tomorrow should be a better day! Here's to crossed fingers and toes, and anything else I can get to cross!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment