Thursday, April 22, 2010

Soooo, it's been a while and I am still getting used to "Blogging"....

So a bit has happened since my last post. Theron is now 3 years old. I cannot believe he is three already! He has grown so much. He is tall and skinny. We have friends who's one year old weighs more than Theron, LOL! What can I say! We have chunky babies that later turn into string beans! He is healthy and growing well, even if he is a bit lighter than most his age! He recently got his first set of real golf clubs and goes and hits balls in the yard pretty much any day that the weather will allow for it. It is gardening season and both kids are really enjoying getting to dig in the dirt and get extra dirty. It is fun watching them play. They love throwing dirt clods and watching them explode on impact! I remember having fun doing the same as kid! I love these kiddos so much!

Ryan is working hard at Mission and we are looking at buying a home. We even put in an offer on one but the sellers are delusional and would not move on the price. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would think that their mismatched and slightly outdated home would sell for as much or more than ones in the same neighborhood that are impeccably upgraded. Oh well! The house had a great layout and plenty of space but I have no doubt that we can find one better and for less. I am cheap, and in this market I can afford to be stingy!

We are very blessed as a family and are just thankful for all that we have. I am thankful for the love that my children have for each other and for a wonderful husband who is also a wonderful father!

2 comments:

  1. Keep trying. You'll know when the right house comes along and somehow it will all work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for your posts. I am now a follower here. I will be back. :-)

    ReplyDelete