Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yeah, so I told you I am not any good at keeping up with these things!

So in reading a friends blog, I realized it had been a while since I had even glanced at mine! So here I am to tell a little more about our rather ordinary and mostly boring life. But hey, we like it that way!

So lately we have been working on getting a home of our own! It is well past due and for once is not only possible, but feels right as well(this is our third go around with looking to buy in the last 5.5 years, I pulled the plug the last two times because I did not feel right about it).

We have found a house that we like and are now in the works of securing it as ours. There have been a few bumps and even as of the second I am writing this, it is not officially a done deal. We are optimistically hoping that come this evening it will be. The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an office, dining room, eat-in kitchen, large family room and bonus room. It is just over 2200 sq ft. It could use some improvements. It was built in the 80's and while it has been very well taken care of, there has not been one upgrade when it comes to the kitchen and baths.

The kids are excited to get a new home. Both the kids and me are excited that the 4th bedroom will be their playroom so for once all the toys will be out of our way! We are very excited for the changes that our own home will bring. I have already picked many of the paint colors that I want. I promise there will be no shortage of color once it is all done!



1 comment:

  1. It looks very nice! I hope you get it...you guys deserve it :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete